Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Beware laser surgery, was 35mm frame lines & the .85 M6
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:19:17 -0500

John Gong jotted down the following:

> Martin,
>
> Note that he said "diving", not "driving".
>
>>> When I go diving, I put in one contact, so that one eye can see closeup, and
>>> I can work the camera controls, and the other eye can see distance.
>>
>> Hmm, there's something about this that just strikes me as a *very* bad idea.
>> I'm sure I'll figure out exactly what it is in a minute or two.  Ah yes!!
>> If you're holding the wheel in one hand and a camera in the other, how do
>> you drink the latte?? ;)

Oh, I'm supposed to *read* the message I'm replying to, not just jump to
conclusions?  Damn -- gotta learn that one.  This email stuff is trickier
than I thought!

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | It isn't an Information Superhighway,
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | it's an Information Railway. Only the
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | barons control speech, not transportation.