Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 90mm lens Q's.
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:57:13 -0800

>I suppose it is time to remind the LUG, for those who are interested in
>these things, that I conducted a small comparison of the thin tele-elmarit
>90 with the APO 90.  Please email me off-list for more information.
>
>Dan C.

So did I, a long time ago when I got my 90 APO-ASPH. Also, the
pre-APO 90 was involved. I am available as well for comments of a
personal experiential nature.

To give away the ending, I've kept the thin Elmarit (which I got
after using the fat one for many years) and the APO, and am willing
to sell the pre-APO 'cron.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design