Subject: [Leica] Re: I'm doing a wedding what should I do? ;-)
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:39:40 -0800

Wow, I'm interested in hearing about how you make it. When I visited
Victoria this past Sept, I visited Craigdorrach. Wasn't able to take many
photos indoors because it was so dark. But you're the master of available
light. Will you be using a very high speed film, like 3200?

John

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: I'm doing a wedding what should I do? ;-))