Subject: RE: [Leica] Noct calibration?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:25:46 -0800

While I certainly would not argue with Erwin's knowlledge about the
calibration need in general, I must state that IF your negatoves do not look
sharp ( remember that MY 75 was focused 5 FEET behind my intended subject)
then I think you must have the lens/body combunation calibrated.  The real
messsge I want to leave is that you must TEST your lens/body combo and see
if they are working as they should...

Erwin, in these days of vertical RF adjustment being off on a brand new
camera, I think that all new Leica buys needs to be checked.  We can not
assume they are correct direct from the factory.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Noct calibration?)