Subject: [Leica] Off for the hols and plea to pity hapless unsubs.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:39:04 -0700

Well I am off for the holidays with a bucket of Tri-X and an assortment of
Leicas.....well....also one Nikonos as I find that my Ms get water spots on
the negatives when photographing at the pool. I hope everyone, big and
small, has an enjoyable holiday season.

I will be posting the Housekeeping messages today and not again until the
new year. It may get a little nasty as the plaintive cries for unsubscribing
appear and multiply. I was wondering if someone might take pity on the poor
fools and pass on a kindly word as to the fact that it has been posted in
every digest and once a week for the last year. Perhaps if they had paid
attention in the primary grades instead of fooling around with Leicas, they
would be able to READ! Oh well...

Cheers

John Collier

PS: Please hold all discussions on lens hoods until I get back. Thanks.