Subject: RE: [Leica] The M6 and 75 'Lux Repair/ Wide open lenses.
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:47:50 -0000

Folks,
I nearly ended up with a couple of Leitz (Canada) lenses that would have
made the focusing of those 75mm F1.4 lenses (et al) mere child's play.
On a couple of ebay auctions I was pipped in the last 5 seconds to a 90mm
F1 lens and a - wait for it, this hard to believe -  a 65mm F0.75 lens!!!
Of course they weren't designed for Leica cameras, M or R. They were made
for X-Ray use but that wouldn't have stopped me finding a way of letting
them create some masterpieces(?) on one of my cameras...

I'm hoping soon to have some of my work up on the web at last, as it's part
of a wider (society) site, so I'm waiting on a few nods from other folks
before I announce the site.

best regards,
Jem