Subject: Re: [Leica] Large combination bag M
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <Joseph@yao.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:06:44 +0800

Terry,

This is a highly subjective issue and I would suggest visiting your dealer
and check them out in person.

Different people have different priorities and it is not easy for us to
decide if a Billingham bag is the 'final choice' for you.

Perhaps you would like to pay me a visit some time since I import Leica
equipment and Billingham bags and we are in the same territory.

Cheers,

Joseph
Joseph@yao.com