Subject: Re: [Leica] Chrome for Chorme film, Black for B+W
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:18:32 -0700

The B&W body for B&W film, the color (black) body for color film.

Dave

>Jim Brick noted he uses his Chrome M6 for B+W work.....
>
>I am wondering if those of you out there with both Black and Chrome bodies
>keep 1 body for exclusively B+W and the other for Color?
>
>Do you keep the Black body for B+W or color?  Sort of matching the color of
>the body to the type of film....."C" for chrome or color, "B" for  Black and
>B+W
>
>???
>
>Frank Filippone
>red735i@earthlink.net

Dave Richards
dprichards@qwest.net
Note:  If you have emailed me at:

dprichards@uswest.net

Please change your address book entry to my new address:

dprichards@qwest.net

Replies: Reply from "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Chrome for Chorme film, Black for B+W)