Subject: [Leica] V-35 Variocontrast question
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:12:45 -0800

I have recently acquired a V-35 with the Variocontrast module.  I just
realized it is set up for the original 0-4 Multigrade filtration, rather
than the current 00-5  (Multigrade II?) filtration.  Can anyone tell me
whether Leitz made a Multigrade II module, or if the filters are
upgradeable?

When I use the 0-4 head with Multigrade IV or FB papers, am I still getting
gradation in the same 0-4 range, just missing the 00 and, 4.5 and  5 steps,
or does it throw everything off so the same setting is not comparable?

Tom