Subject: Re: [Leica] Chrome for Chorme film, Black for B+W
From: Doug Herr <merlin@flyingemu.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2000 11:40:15 -0800

On Mon, 18 December 2000, "Frank Filippone" wrote:

> Jim Brick noted he uses his Chrome M6 for B+W work.....
>
> I am wondering if those of you out there with both Black and Chrome bodies
> keep 1 body for exclusively B+W and the other for Color?
>
> Do you keep the Black body for B+W or color?  Sort of matching the color of
> the body to the type of film....."C" for chrome or color, "B" for  Black and
> B+W

Sort of ... I use only color film at this time, K64 & K200, and I have a chrome body for the K200 and a black body for the K64 and keep the unexposed film in color-coded plastic film cans, black for the black camera, white or clear for the chrome body.  Without reading glasses the un-canned film looks too similar so this speeds up re-loading the camera.  Now, if I had a safari body I could use all those nifty black-and-green Ilford film cans...

Doug Herr
Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!