Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White E6 Slides?
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:07:51 -0800

Steve;
You can go straight to their web sites listed below. You have to tell them
which film you plan to use so that they can give you the ASA adjustment. I
tried finding a site that would have samples, but I have the start of a cold
and clarity of thought for a decent search is somewhat wanting at the moment.
I was cajoled in submitting two Van Dyke process 11x14 prints for an exhibit a
few monts ago.
Their process .dr5 saved me a lot of grief by going straight into a
transparency, 2 1/4 in this instance, without having to do an extra litho with
its very appreciable loss of detail and overly heightened contrasted. This
process have very good contrast control. You can tell them at AIM that I sent
you. Not big points mind you, but at least they will know you have someone here
to keep track of things. I use them regularly, many times daily and weekly.

Slobodan Dimitrov

aimcolor
 A&I SERVICES

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Black and White E6 Slides?)