Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White E6 Slides?
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:44:24 -0500

There is Scalia B&W reversal film, but I don't think it is E6...it is a
proprietary process and not available for home development.

Several folks here use Scalia and can speak more to its qualities.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
http://GoodPhotos.com

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Black and White E6 Slides?)