Subject: Re: [Leica] B.D.'s hitherto invisible photo display.....WHich is now visible...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 12:44:47 -0500

Sorry, Jeremy, you missed the brief showing. The family asked that I take
it down. They said they were happy to have some of the photos up on my
website, but didn't want the whole thing up at a place such as photo.net.
So who am I to argue with the client.

I'm trying to get my site into some sort of decent shape, and when I do a
lot of this stuff will be back up.

Cheers.

B. D.