Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2
From: Nick Poole <nick.botton@camphill.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:24:33 +0000

Dear Javier,

Several members on this list have asked you to stop, but it really
seems you do not care to listen. So despite the risk of further
extremist rhetoric, I'll just state bluntly that not a single line of
your post is supported by reaasoned evidence (and no, I don't want
you to even try!). The whole tone of your post bears the stamp of
high decibel sloganeering, which is the surest way to stop the ears
of your listeners.

I'm sure you do not need reminding that the LUG is not a platform set
up for the purpose of political debate, but while you have every
right to express your political views where these bear some relevence
to a LUG topic, you do NOT have the right to usurp its primary
purpose. Those of us who find your tone abrasive, ill-informed,
extremist bigotry and ultimately irrelevant to the concerns of the
LUG will continue to use the delete button. What a waste of your
efforts!

I think we all look forward to the return of your old smiling self;-)
Nick

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2)
Message from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2)