Subject: Re: [Leica] what would you do ?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:52:11 -0500

Just because it is possible for hackers to intercept your emails and get
hold of your credit card number (I think), doesn't mean that they are
actually doing it.  I would advice the shop about your concerns, keep an
eye out on your next few statements if you are really worried about it, but
otherwise forget about it.

Dan C.