Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:50:26 +0100

Javier Perez wrote:

[A bunch of neo-fascist right wing crap deleted]

> Ask anyone who lived on
> the wrong side
> of the iron curtain and they'll tell you all about what happens when the
> government assumes the role of agitator, march organizer, labour leader,
> and human rights advocate. I've been told it's not pretty. But that's exactly
> what Comarade Gore had planned for us.

I have lived on the wrong side of the iron curtain (was born there in fact) and I can
assure you that if you really think that Gore or Clinton have planned similar things
for you, you don't know what you are talking about.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland