Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:08:14 -0500

The interesting thing about human and individual rights is that at some
point in history they become necessary to economic growth and prosperity,
yet at some (later) point in history, continued economic growth (of the very
top economic powers) depends upon the repression of human and individual
rights.  I think we're getting close to the second watermark in western
society these days, if, indeed, it wasn't passed several decades ago.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Jesus loves you.  Everyone else
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | thinks you're an asshole, but
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | Jesus loves you."   -- Bumper sticker