Subject: Re: [Leica] hood 12585 and 12585H ?
From: Adi Soon <adisoon@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:08:25 +0800

Hi all,

All this talk about the 12585 has prompted me to remember the one I used to
own. I left a 12585 hood on a northbound train arriving at the Gare de Lyon
in Paris.This was sometime in June this year. I think it was a combination
of the red wine and the fact that I took out my M6 for some shots out the
window. This untimely loss resulting from carelessness drove me on a search
for a replacement. I managed to find a second hand 12524 for my 35
summicron in a photo shop in Paris. It cost me 430FF.

If anyone has seen my lost lenshood fitting this description I do hope it
can be returned to me. Though the 12524 is more compact, I still prefer the
12585.

Mine has a dent at the 5 o clock position.

Thanks/

Adi