Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:55:07 EST

In a message dated 12/14/00 7:08:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dpost@triad.rr.com writes:
                        <<SNIPPED - NAY, BUTCHERED>>
<<  I truly believe in the rights of the individual.
 I think that since Franklin D. Roosevelt and his ilk wiped their collective
 asses on the Constitution of the United States, those in power feel they
 have full sway to bully, intimidate and attack anyone who is in the least
 opposed to their ideas. The press, loosely defined as the 'media' are not
 any more immune to the heavy hand of the law as were Randy Weaver's wife and
 their son, or the many followers of Koresh who were summarily executed. >>
                        <<LIKEWISE MUTILATED>>

    Okay, stop dithering over your trivial concerns and get into the _real_
debate!  Where do you stand on thecritical M loading question?  Say now!
There's no use trying to duck the issue! (:
    To answer your question, as you might have observed on the LUG, where
there is as issue, there will sooner or later be a lawyer who will take one
side or the other.  Don't worry, the victims of state oppression will have
effective representation.

Joe Sobel

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2)