Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens Cleaning
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:43:34 -0500

Terry,

Get some of Joe Codispoti's ClearSight cleaner; see:

http://www.thegrid.net/joecodi/clearsight.html

Be sure to brush (or airblow) off any grit from the lens first, then apply
Joe's magic liquid to your microfiber cloth and you're in business.

Of course, you could always use Ted's underwear, but that's going for
outrageous prices on eBay these days.

Dan