Subject: RE: [Leica] Comment - Criticism - Merciless Mirth...what ever...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:22:19 -0500

Ah....It's software drivers for Epson printers, sold by Jon
Cone...www.inkjetmall.com.....The software replaces the Epson drivers, and
includes ink/paper printer profiles....Used with an Epson 1160, for
instance, it procduces quadtone B&W prints at 2150 dpi...You can either get
ink carts from Cone...a black and a three shade gray that replaces the color
cart...or a continuous inking system, which is fabulous....the bottles last
for ever....

This system produces really amazing quadtone B&W prints...black blacks, real
range of gray tones...clean whites and highlights...and NO dots....grain,
yes, dots no....

B. D.