Subject: Re: [Leica] E******* WAS sherman, now, you are alright Nathan.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:41:13 -0700

Of course you are not "dense". Everyone has different tastes and interests.
What a boring world it would be if we all liked exactly the same thing! What
gets me screaming in terror at night is the thought of all art being
personally produced by Anne Gedes.

(space to let the horror of that statement to sink in)

Still many people like the stuff as it does seem at times to be EVERYWHERE.

Whimper

John Collier