Subject: [Leica] R musing
From: " " <vicmalta@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:19:4 -0500

       I noticed in a recent thread that the R-8 was more or less refered
      to as "esoteric" equipment. Now sonny, as far as I'm concerned, the
      EOS1v is esoteric, with all those buttons, symbols , custom options
      and the like. Held one at a dealer show recently in Cleveland, it
      had a power booster a a 28-70mm f2:8 zoom. It could be used for one
      arm curls, Maybe not for that six pack of abs though.  ---
- --- vicmalta@earthlink.net                Respectfully yours,
- --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.        Rich Palmer