Subject: Re: [Leica] ....what do U do with .....?
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:17:58 -0800

Two suggestions:

Where I live, the summers can be very, very hot and I often have trouble in
the darkroom when "cold" water can run at over 80 degrees (F). I keep a
bunch of film containers filled about 3/4 full with water in my freezer. I
drop one or two into my chemicals and they reduce the temperature without
diluting the solution.

Also, and I can't take credit for this - I read it in a magazine years ago,
they are just about the right size to use to measure out individual portions
of dry spaghetti for cooking.

Bryan