Subject: [Leica] Glycin fights for you!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:31:11 -0800

><Snip>
> Or every third minute even! >>
>
> Mark,
>
> Or try a Glycin developer.  I'm going to try FX-2 with Delta 100 and FP-4,
> I've been inspired!  Plus, I have all the chemicals on hand, so it's no gig
> deal and should be fun.
> Richard Wasserman

I just got some more Glycin! I mainly stick it in my Dektol to make my prints
have better and cooler blacks and I develop it 4 minutes in the tray instead of 2.
I ran my film a Glycin soup once! And it came out! But that was that.
I think it was this stuff:
Agfa 8 Glycin for Film
2 Glycin
13 Sodium Sulfite
25 Sodium Carbonate

Made for some very interesting negs which printed not like you'd expect.
Adding it to you Dektol gives you a quick and easy Ansco 130, a very famous
developer for an Amidol look!

Ansco 130	Paper	1:1 or 1:2
2.2 Elon
11 Glycin
11 Hydroquinone
50 Sulfite
67 Carbonate
5.5 Bromide

or Gaf 130
Gaf-130	Paper	1 to 1
2.2 Elon
11 Glycin
11 Hydroquinone
50 Sulfite
78 Carbonate
5.5 Bromide
i guess it's the same except for a little more Sodium Carbonate!

mark