Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom question
From: John Hicks <jbh@magicnet.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:16:52 -0500

At 07:07 AM 12/12/00 -0500, you wrote:

>My only problems with either of these books, but especially the film
>development book, is that they are full of unsubstantiated opinions about
>which film is better than that, etc.  The sort of stuff you hear from
>photography students that have no foundation in actual facts.

  Yes, I've come across some unsubstantiated opinions and claims in those
books; I wouldn't mind so much if some evidence or proof was offered but
often there isn't any. I haven't seen anything really ridiculous that would
probably cause problems, and I understand that the books are cookbooks
rather than technical publications but it's bothersome.
  At any rate, overall they're good, worthwhile books.

John Hicks

jbh@magicnet.net

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom question)
Message from JBelen@aol.com ([Leica] Darkroom question)