Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Queries
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:39:05 -0800

Actually, there are bipods, Kurt.  They're called shooting sticks in gun
shops, and Novoflex makes a new thing-a-ma-jig that can use one, two or
three  legs.

I don't see what's wrong with asking others for advice when shooting under
conditions new to the asker, such as school plays.  I actually found that to
be one of the more OT, productive threads in a while.

Tom