Subject: RE: [Leica] Film for school play
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:17:15 -0500

Mike,

My first camera was a Nikkormat with the 50/2 nikkor--back when I was in
high school in the late '70's.  In many ways, it was a better camera than
you can buy new today.  DOF preview, great needle metering, simple and
intuitive to use, quiet and unobtrusive.  And virtually unbreakable.

Mine got stolen while traveling through Europe in 1987.  Unfortunately, I
had to use the insurance money to help finance the trip, and haven't owned
another 35 mm camera until I bought my Leica M6 just this year.

Regards,
Dan

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Film for school play)