Subject: Re: [Leica] frozen tongues and things done once only
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:32:24 -0500

I've been hearing a whole lot about equipment problems
lately. lenses falling apart as the user tries to unbayonet them,
loose aperture rings, jamming shuitters on new cameras, lens
helicoids freezing in the cold.slapping mirrors, loose retaining rings;
If I didn't know better I'de swear Leicas are junk!
Either you guys aren't getting your gadgets CLAd
properly or you're doing weird things with them,
or maybe they are junk.
See Ya
Javier