Subject: [Leica] where did I hear Leica was going to have a digital M and R by Photokina 2002
From: "Birkey" <dbirkey@uio.telconet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:02:15 -0500

Well.... I can't seem to find it now that I'm looking for it again...

I thought it was on the Leica site in one of their press releases regarding
corrections to the November issue of Leica Fotografie where Cohn was
reported to say that a Digital M and R would replace traditional film....
The press release seems different now than I remember..... hmmmmm....

I remember reading that they would have a Digital M and R back at or by the
next Photokina...

OTOH It also may have been in one of the stories published in on-line
business magazines that someone from the LUG or LEG mentioned recently....
But I can't find it yet....  I'll keep looking....

Duane