Subject: [Leica] Nikon 50/1.4 LTM
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:07:02 -0500 (EST)

Not to bust anyone's high, but I have a question that is related to
photography, and even to Leicas, since this Nikkor is going to be in an
arranged marriage with my M3.

Canon someone familiar with this lens give me some ideas of how it
compares to, say the Jupiter-3 on the wideopen end and th Summicron-M on
the stopped-down end?  Any comments on it in general?  It's too late now -
since it is going to be on the way, but I wanted to get some ideas so I
will at least know what I am looking at in terms of performance.

Thanks
Dante Stella