Subject: Re: [Leica] tape for tripod legs
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:00:41 -0800

Dan Honemann wrote:

> Yet another tape thread....
>
> I bought a Gitzo 1227 tripod and a Bogen carbon one monopod over the weekend
> (both wonderfully light).  Took them out early Sunday morning in
> below-freezing weather and found my fingers nearly frostbitten
> carrying/adjusting them.
>
> What's the best tape to use to cover the upper segment?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

I've got black foam op tech leg warmers on all 4 of my tripods.
I set them all out on my backdrop and they looked like they were all in a Ninja
aerobics class!
mark rabiner
:)
Mickey mouse theme from sorcerers apprentice....
with drum machine
http://www.optechusa.com/tripod.htm#TRIPOD

Seriously folks i love these deals! they make a heavy tripod light on your
shoulder as you walk more than one block from your car.