Subject: RE: [Leica] Split-offs
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:12:09 -0500

This has been my experience as well, Steve.  I've been to two Leica events
at local dealers in the last three months, and in both cases I was shocked
at how few pieces they had to show.  No .58x body, no M motor, no 28/2
asph--and not even old standbys like a noctilux, a 75/1.4 M, or any R zoom.

I'm not inclined to shell out the kind of money it takes to buy Leica
equipment without first getting a gander at it.  Leica makes this very hard
to do.

Dan