Subject: Re: [Leica] M-6 and TTL options
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:11:06 -0700

I also have both cords and both cords support ALL of the M6TTL/SF-20's
functions. The fourth pin on the M6TTL is not assigned any function yet
(source: Leica, it is also in the instruction book). The Contax cord has the
advantage of allowing the use of a visoflex with vertical finder, the
ability to mount the flash end in an standard accessory shoe and is less
expensive than than the SC-17TTL. Again, ALL functions are maintained with
both cords.

John Collier