Subject: Re: [Leica] Auction results
From: slobodan dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:44:52 -0500 (EST)

Who's cindy sherman? Is she a photographer or an artist? Is she a bounder from the art world posing as a photographer like hockney, or wegman? Can she do and talk photography, or is she so far evolved as to be removed from such banalities?  Is her constrained self absorbed visual style an example of craft or is it a secretion of miseducated art school vomiteria.

Slobodan Dimitrov