Subject: [Leica] Digilux
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 18:42:19 -0500

Luggers,
    One of the value added features of the Leica Digilux is better software
which is sold with the camera.
    I don't claim to understand all this but it is what they have told me.
Also, the did the deal with Fuji to get into the digital market place. I'm
not sure Leica AAG is completely happy with the Fuji deal, since by the time
they get the camera, Fuji has another improved mnodel either coming out or
on the market.
Happy Holidays, and Snaps,
Sal