Subject: Re: [Leica] Homicide and photography
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:02:00 EST

In a message dated 12/7/00 8:00:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, Maciver2@aol.com
writes:

<< Aaron Ruby: read the thread before ranting..read responses as responses,
and read with your humanity, not your jewishness, be it racial, religious,
ethnic,mindset or whatever.... My comments responses to the statement: "As a
jew..." etc. Oh, and I wish the Israelis would leave off their rocket
launcher bullshit. >>

Most of us consider that the word "Jew" is to be capitalized, by the way...

Joe Sobel