Subject: Re: [Leica] film is dieing..... according to Kodak at least
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 06:09:51 +0000

Friends,

From what I gather from various posts past and present and from personal
experience, Kodak's woes are far from over. I find their business strategy
puzzling. They also do not welcome customer and user feedback.

Kodak XTOL is probably one of the finest film developers to date. Inspite
of numerous attempts at trying to get Kodak Singapore to bring the stuff
in, and for the past three years, they have refused to do so. At $2 per
liter pack, it will merely cost them less than $200 to ship in 50 packs to
place in various major dealers' shopfronts to test the market. Instead of
doing that, they just stuck to their belief that there is no demand in
Singapore.

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] film is dieing..... according to Kodak at least)