Subject: [Leica] Valloy carrier
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 13:15:16 -0800

I noticed that several recent requests for neg carriers for Valloy and
Valloy II enlargers have been posted. I recently found a Valloy and am
giving it to my grandson who has shown an interest in darkroom work ( I use
two Valloy IIs in my own darkroom, to me they are the finest 35 mm enlarger
ever made ). The problem is that neg carriers are hard to find. This
morning I gave it some thought and came up with a carrier that I made in
1/2 hour that I think is easier to use then the original Leitz carrier. The
total cost was 98 cents. Anyone interested in the construction please
e-mail me off LUG and I will send a crude drawing of how it is done.(I am
no artist). Richard