Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4 question
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:55:06 -0800

I don't find the focus on the 75 to be looser than my 90 - just smoother.  I think the stiffness is actually about equal.  It's just that when I focus the 90 I hear/feel a kind of "ssshhhhhh" sensation, where the 75 is silent and buttery-smooth.  This is hair-splitting that comes up only when I'm playing with the lenses, though.  When I'm actually shooting, I don't notice any mechanical differences.

Paul

Replies: Reply from Nick Poole <nick.botton@camphill.org.uk> (RE: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4 question)