Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4 question (was: Homicide and photography)
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 06:29:53 -0500

> Seriously, that 75 is as good as everyone says it is. [...]
> It's on a par in that regard with the 35/2.0 ASPH IMO.

And how does it compare with the 90 apo?

I know the real answer is to get both.  But let's just _pretend_ that my
stock portfolio is down over 40% from this time last year and that I can
only afford one or the other (generally as a portrait lens).

Dan

P.S. To those who would advise me never to sink money I might want over the
next dozen or so years into the market, I know this--and practice it.  The
money that would go to Leica glass is now compelled to go into stocks
because there are too many bargains to pass up.  This is a buyer's market
right now!