Subject: Re: [Leica] Homicide and photography
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 21:38:17 -0500

At 05:44 PM 12/7/2000 -0800, Stanislaw Stawowy wrote:
>Death- toll of 75 thousands for Hiroshima includes
>those who died because of radiation. But Dresden was
>biggest one-time murder.

You clearly have plugged into a bunch of revisionist horse-puckey which is
most offensive to me.  Why not come over to either of the WWII Lists and
propose this junk there?  You will rapidly be torn apart by the experts in
the field.

The death toll at Dresden was no more than 40,000, though the Communists
have pushed for years to make this larger.  The death toll ON THE DAY at
Hiroshima was 75,000, with approximately 20,000 more having reduced
life-spans due to radiation exposure.  This has been analyzed to death.
Again, post your nonsense to the WWII Lists and allow the German and
Japanese members of these lists to correct your revisionist viewpoint.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!