Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Flashmeter
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 20:43:48 -0800

Yep, sorry Jim. That's the meter. Star, Pro, F, F2, M, MX, too many
monikers in my mind! I picked up the Sekonic  L-508 thinking it would
replace the Luna Star but I find the Luna Star in my pocket more often.

Bill Franson

Message from Laurent SAMINADAYAR <saminad@labs.polycnrs-gre.fr> ([Leica] Flashmeter)