Subject: [Leica] 75/1.4 question (was: Homicide and photography)
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:54:20 -0500

On Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:24:38 -0800, Ted <tedgrant@home.com> wrote:

>Excuse me, am I in the right place? It seems this is the second Leica site where I thought I'd get some Leica information.

What, the LUG got off-topic?  Again?  I'm shocked.  Shocked and appalled.
Shocked, appalled and mortified.  shocked, appalled, mortified and contrite.

Actually, I think this thread has ended up far more civil than I'd feared.  But,
just to get things back on topic:  I just got a new 75/1.4.  Amazing lens -
tonally it's just a revelation.  But I'm worried about all that naked glass
hanging out there in front of my nose.  Ted, should I use a Tiffen or a B&W UV
filter to protect it?  ;-)

Paul

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] 75/1.4 question (was: Homicide and photography))
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] 75/1.4 question (was: Homicide and photography))