Subject: RE: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:23:24 -0500

Joseph wrote:

My wife (wine importer) and I (Leica importer) have been seriously thinking
of starting a Leica wine bar where wine is served and Leica equipment is
sold.  I promise we will serve single malts, too!

- -----

Joseph,

You are only half way there.  On one side of the wine bar you can sell Leica
gear.  On the other side you must have an Hermes retail outlet.  That way
when the husband and wife pair get together at the wine bar, you can answer
her: "How can you pay that much for a camera lens!" with: "How can you pay
that much for a purse (scarf, belt etc)!"

Jonathan Lee