Subject: [Leica] RE: haas
From: "bill harting" <harting@world.std.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:40:47 -0500

I was impressed with the Haas images, particularly as i will be in New York
in a few days and perhaps and find some images of my own, but Jeff Moore's
response to the Haas site web technology was interesting. I've been to
innumerable photo web sites, some good, many bad (images aside, of course).
I liked the Haas display for the passive movie-like quality and the way the
see fine image quality on my monitor, so perhaps there is an expectation
component to my assessment. Mostly what I want to see on the web is easy
navigation with a minimum of scrolling and fast fast loading.

I'd love to have someone with Jeff's apparent experience point out some
model web sites (with content quality not an issue).

bill harting
(he has no web site)