Subject: [Leica] music and photography
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 08:53:59 -0800

At 04:38 PM 12/06/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I never studied music and always knew Tchaikowsky
>was a great composer. Ditto for Sostakovich and Prokofiev.
>It's Stravinsky who sucks.
>Javier

Ah, Shostakovich. A constant darkroom companion. Several times I've gone
straight through all five discs of the Emerson String Quartet performance
of his quartets while printing. Today though its Arvo Part.

Bill Franson

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] highquailty porn)