Subject: Re: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold, Aw Heck that is nothing!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 14:25:07 -0700

It is a great place to live! We range in temperatures from 37 degrees C in
summer down to -50 degrees C occasionally (depends if you are in the city or
in the outskirts). During one winter's chinook, we went from -30 C in the
morning to +10 C in the afternoon. A forty degree spread in one day! Forget
about shorts, we were all running around naked. :-) But if you have never
been in Big Sky country, you do not know what you are missing. Simply
gorgeous! I was raised in the mountains but my heart and home is in the
prairie. One old flat lander, while touring in the Rockies, was asked what
she thought of the view. Her reply was she could not see anything with all
those mountains in the way!

Cheers,

John Collier