Subject: RE: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:42:18 -0500

Johnny,

I'd be interested in attending.

In terms of the temperature, I have heard that the long term forecast
indicates a snowy but only typically cold Ontario winter (-5 to -10 celcius
in Jan with some dips into the -10 to -20 temp).  The only way to fight the
cold is to embrace it.  Become skiers! I pray for snow and nightime
temperatures below -5 so that they can make snow.  Thank god for this
winter, first time I've skied in Novemeber in about 10 years.

Jonathan Lee