Subject: [Leica] COD CO
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 19:58:12 -0700

This sounds to me to be rather a Western view of things. There are other
ways of structuring societies that have been successful. As I was raised in
a Western society, it feels comfortable to me but, it may not feel that way
to others from different cultures. It is intolerance that I have problems
with, liberty is a difficult thing to pin down.

John Collier